Our Writing Services: General Regulations
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at EssaysProfessors.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 2407, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between EssaysProfessors.com and you.
EssaysProfessors.com offer quality writing services to clients from different countries. Regardless of the time frame and specifications, we are ready to work on your orders. The type of projects can be chosen on the “Order Now” page.
- Research papers;
- Online tests;
Depending on the educational programs, our customers can select the following academic levels:
- High School;
The order price will be recalculated by the Financial Department in case a client asks to replace the project type.
Before submitting your order, you can ask for a price quote. Depending on your requirements, our support representatives will determine the price you will need to pay and help you submit your order (if needed).
Role of Communication
Customers can communicate with us via:
1. Live chat;
3. Messaging system;
It is particularly important to provide the writer with the required clarifications and reply to the emails sent by our Support Agents on time. Thus, you will be certain of getting an order done in the desirable way. The order requirements have to be provided at the ordering stage (no later than 10-15% of the time limit passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Specifics of the Ordering Process
When purchasing papers from us, clients give their consent to take the following steps:
1. Fill in all the necessary fields of the order form, provide clear instructions, and pay for the project. A “preferred writer” can be selected to complete a customer’s order.
2. The expert allocated to the order begins working on it.
3. Clients can communicate with their writers and ask for updates. In case our Writing Department identifies any inconsistencies in the set price (improper word count, writing level, etc.), a user may be asked to submit an additional order.
4. The project is edited and tested for authenticity before being delivered to a client.
5. We provide our clients with unique texts. However, you may ask our Support Agents for a plagiarism report to ensure your order is non-plagiarized.
A proper deadline for one’s order can be chosen from numerous options (from 3 hours to 2 months). Please, go to the “Order Now” section to find out more. If you crave your assignment to be done earlier (decide to change the deadline), the price will be reconsidered and you will be asked to place an extra order. No matter the deadline, timely delivery is granted!
Submitting a Refund Application
You (the customer) may ask us to refund your money within 14 days (2 weeks) of the expiry of an order’s deadline. However, these time restrictions do not include refund requests concerning plagiarism, but it will be necessary for you to provide a credible report to show the plagiarism is our fault.
Note: The plagiarism detection service - Turnitin.com – is considered reliable, as are its partners (e.g., sites such as iThenticate and WriteCheck). Referenced material, direct quotations and ToC (tables of content) do not constitute cases of plagiarism. By contrast, because it picks up references and direct quotations as plagiarism, SafeAssign.com is not seen as a reliable plagiarism detection tool. Likewise, hand-written notes suggesting plagiarism cannot be accepted as solid evidence.
- Only text created by our writers is tested for plagiarism. Therefore, if or when you seek our assistance with a continuation order, we cannot be considered responsible if there is any plagiarism found in the part you completed.
- In case you are dissatisfied, our Refunds Department will look at your case and report back to you, usually in three to four business days. Where your dissatisfaction is valid, we will refund your money in part or in full.
- We offer revisions (free-of-charge) at any time within 48 hours (2 days) after a deadline has expired. After this time, we will ask you to submit a new order. If our writer revises your paper free-of-charge, we will not be able to provide a refund at a future date.
- We offer free-of-charge revisions for up to 30 days in the case of longer assignments (e.g., 20 + pages).
- We are unable to provide free-of-charge revisions if you change the initial instructions. We may require an additional order if essential information is provided when a paper is complete or is still in progress.
- If you want a paper to be revised, a new deadline will need to be agreed when submitting your revision comments. Please note that revisions can take up to 24 hours where the requirements are complex or we have difficulty finding a suitable writer. However, we will do our utmost to complete the work in the specified timeframe.
- It is important you keep a close eye on your personal profile page and email system so that you get any messages our administrators or writers send you. While it is sometimes easy to forget to include essential materials at the outset, it is your responsibility to let us have all necessary materials or to provide these if our writer requests them.
- Our customers can prolong timespan for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days using a paid “Extended Revision” additional service. This option costs only 15% of your order price. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. Please keep the original instructions unmodified. Otherwise, you will not be able to use this option. Be advised this additional fee will not be compensated if you do not use a revision option.
A Full Refund
- We refund your money in full if you mistakenly submit the same order twice or are charged double. In such cases, you should contact our support team to cancel the rogue order.
- If we fail to locate a writer for your order, we will refund your money in full.
- Where we refund your money in full, you should desist from using any papers or materials provided in relation to that order.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- If you choose the incorrect number of assignment pages while placing your order, we will provide a partial refund based on the required number of words.
- A reduced percentage refund may be offered if you choose the wrong assignment level, e.g., if you choose College level when you meant to choose High School level.
- If the information/instructions you provide are in some way contradictory (e.g., if your description does not match the materials you provide), we may recalculate the refund amount.
- Cancelling orders (after writers are allocated):
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
NB: It is not possible to cancel an order when the deadline has 30% left, a writer has been allocated, and/or a paper is complete and has been uploaded.
NB:All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If our finance team asks you to verify an order - i.e. to provide proof of identification to counter online fraud – and you are late in replying to such a request, the deadline for your order will commence as soon as the necessary verification is received. In cases of delayed verification, you may extend your order’s deadline or place an additional order if your assignment is “hot.”
Word Count Issues
- We calculate page numbers by the amount of words required (each page is equal to 300 words). The exception is technical assignments because calculations feature heavily in papers of this type. Our administrators will calculate the cost according to the level of complexity.
- Presentation assignments. Speaker notes for PowerPoint Presentations can be provided for payment. In the event you require speaker notes to accompany a .ppt assignment, our expert writers will develop around 100 words to 150 words for each of your slides.
- We can help you with online tests if required. The price of test assignments, including multiple-choice questions, is calculated on the basis of five questions to each page. Therefore, if there are 25 questions, you should order a five-page assignment.
- In cases where an order is to be delivered early, additional compensation will apply. We will ask you to submit a new order based on a recalculated price. If our writer consents to complete a paper early at no extra cost, we will not be able to offer a refund at a future date.
- If we are late delivering your paper without all parties agreeing to an extension to the deadline, we will refund your money in part. The revised price will reflect the prices published on our writing service website.
- We urge you to choose the right genre of paper when ordering, e.g., “Research Paper.” Refunds cannot be issued where an order is yet unpaid.
- We can also help with “Rewriting,” which involves paraphrasing or rewording the text provided by you. Where extra research is required or if you want additional text to be added or any sources to be changed – e.g., any aspect that resembles freshly written text – our representatives may request a new order to be submitted to compensate the writer.
- We strongly suggest you check your personal profile area or email system in case our support team or writers are trying to contact you. Timely replies are important, especially if our writer has chosen a topic for you and we need you to approve it.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.